2007/06/30

Clothes/Ealing/Trips around West London/North West London

I am currently wearing..

Grey socks with multicoloured stars
PJ bottoms with roses on them
A top with an ice lolly adorning the left boob
A brown hoody

Sexy ain't it?

As I am sure you can tell, I'm not afraid of looking like an "idiot", though I hardly call being comfortable, looking like an idiot.

What IS looking like an idiot is getting dressed up in stuff that is uber uncomfortable when you are just popping to the corner shop.

Anywho, getting on with the reading of A History of Modern Britain, I am on chapter 2, the depressed public lost faith in Attlee (I would too if I was made to starve whilst my PM worried about other countries eating well) and re-elected Churchill, gone through the great films made at Ealing, and the author (Andrew Marr) seems to think that Ealing is now a "trendy" town, when it isn't, tis a scuzzhole, it only LOOKS decent because of some of the old school houses.

Also, went to Ikea today..more shall follow later as I am currently too lazy to type.

No comments: