2007/06/24

Some people

Should really shut up if they don't wish to hear home truths.

Why are you being so brave when you KNOW that your own family ain't so perfect?

If I was you, I'd keep it zipped because someone could turn around and pick VALID faults about you.

Don't meddle in the business of other folk until your own life is perfect, idiot.

Funny how I am seen as being repressed by my parents because my hair is long and your hair is cut, stupid arse, maybe I am trying to grow it? And if I was you, I wouldn't be talking about being repressed, at least my parents allowed me out of the house when I was at uni. I shant type any more about YOU, as you personally aren't worth the effort.

Meh, live your life how you wish to live it and stop complaining about what I do. Do I complain about how other people run their affairs? No, because I have enough trouble trying to run my own, implicit in that is the fact that I do have affairs. Unlike you. Typical repressed Indian housewife acting like she has a life, must be a sad existence, haha, I would like to see how you would cope if you actually did have a life. "Let me shop from home because I'm rich and can't mix with the poor who shop in supermarkets", tis always those who show off the most that have something to hide.

God! Why was I born into a family where wankshaftery and dickheadness is the order of the day?

Why can't people just keep their traps shut and not cause problems for other people, what still gets me is how certain people have the cheek to spread shit about others and their own family situation is far from perfect, tis a lame attempt to curry favour with your own parents simply because you are unable to produce an heir, heh...your daughters will have a right time when they get older and realise that they are defect children, do you not think the outside world doesn't question why you have so many kids, none of whom can carry on your name? Heh, then you have the cheek to laugh at those who actually have kids to carry on their name, you keep on laughing, everyone knows the joke is on you.

There is one person who I respect immensly, she has well and truly fought for her right to party and I commend her for doing so, I only wish she had been stronger to do it before but I am so happy she has finally emancipated herself, she knows who she is and she also knows that I will love her for life, her and her gorgeous kids.

No comments: