2007/06/17

Bleh

I am pretty sure I wrote something before but it seems to have deleted itself.

Anywho, don't you hate doing shit you don't want to do?

Number one on my complaints list is going to see family who you don't even like.

E.g. today, I had to go and see my grandparents and they annoy me no end as they do not treat my father the way he deserves to be treated.

Anywho, I went because my parents>whatever anyone else says, and I know that the day I stop doing what they want me to, I command no respect from them.

So I went, it was the most boringest time everrrrrrrrrr.

My grandma sat there quietly talking to my aunt, everyone else was silent, then she started speaking to my other aunt who still cannot look me in the face (reasons may be explained later) and she asked the question she always asks "finished school now have you?" Stupid arse can't tell the difference between uni and school.

Anywho, everyone sat in silence, I was willing my Dad to get up and he finally did.

Man those 30 mins were the longest 30 mins of my life, totally sucked the life out of me, I would have been more comfortable petting spiders.

1 comment:

taleb said...

I am the first poster

woo hoo !!