2007/06/18

Photography

I want to learn how to take decent photographs.


If anyone comes across this post and knows how to take decent pics, can they tell me?


I can take pics but I want to take those ones that look excellent, i.e. taken with a high pixel camera but aren't, I managed to take one the other day and I will post it up under this post but do I need a camera that has a million pixels as mine is kinda old now, I got it two years ago and there is a phone out now that has a better pixel thingy that my camera, not a good sign.



This is the kinda photo I mean *points downwards*, it got a bit confused though because I had to edit some other pics and this one got done too





This is the original one..



Tis a necklace, a very sexy one which I wore today, incase anyone was wondering.

No comments: