2007/06/26

Talk about timing

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6723211.stm

I am SO doing that.

Time to drag out my mate Akaaaaaaaaaaaaash and go photo taking.

I shall have to read up a bit more on my photography books but I think I have improved a lot since when I first started.

Currently reading A History of Modern Britain by Andrew Marr, I have always had an interest in how the country became what it is today and this book answers those questions brilliantly.

Next object to establish: How did Britain get a class system? How did the first middle classes realise they were middle class? What did they do/have that the working classes did not? Obviously the answer is riches but if they could ascertain riches, why couldn't the rest of the country? Is it the fault of the monarchy?

No comments: