2007/06/19

It's toooo hot

I tried to read a book in the shower today, it didn't work, I thought I would balance the book under the shower head and we would be in business but alas, twas difficult.

The book is currently in my window, drying out as the pages are soaked, I am a bit annoyed because I wanted to carry on reading it as I currently have a John Grisham bug. This book is supposedly meant to shock people and show them how lax the system of law is but nothing in it surprises me.

Had to wear different shoes out today as my blister prevented me from wearing my heels, and I had a shower which was disastrous as not only did my book get wet but as I was taking off the blister plaster, it RIPPED the blister, oh man, twas the worst pain I have ever felt in my life, actually I lie, the worst pain I have ever felt is when I fell down that step, bejaysus! That was nearly the end of me.

Came home and was (and still am, shattered), watched these two geniuses on DVD:





Me and my mate were messing around on the tube today and a "gentleman" decided to berate us and called us ignoramuses, to which I replied "Don't you mean ignorami? Oh educated one!"

Wankers like that annoy me, they act clever when they aren't, if you don't know something, don't profess to know it.

No comments: