2007/06/22

Insane in the Membrane


Heh, I love this drawing.

Anywho, to the matter at hand, last night I was reading my John Grisham book and I got a stiffy because it was nearly finished
. Anyway, twas carefully balancing the book on the old boobage and I took my glasses off to clean them, something moved and the leg of the glasses rammed into my ear and I was in excrutiating pain for the whole blardy night, I hope I don't go deaf, I don't think I will though because the same thing happened to Simon when I was 16 and he was ok so I should be good.

Finally read the manual to my camera and the badboy is currently charging itself up, DECENT pics shall be taken tonight/tomorrow.

Plus, I think I want to modify one of my tattoos a bit, I want to get five stars on the top of the T I have on my ankleage, will have to get my very own designer to figure it out for me. This is what it currently looks like, well, my leg isn't that shiny, this is when it was freshly done, I want the stars curving down the top of the T, should look pretty decent hopefully.



I am currently reading Underworld by Don DeLillo, seems ok, though I have only read the first half page.

No comments: