2007/06/22

More camera shenanigans

So, I'm still in love with picture taking, have been snapping away more than David Bailey today and thus my batteries have run out and are being charged on up. I must admit that both reading the manual and listening to my mate has resulted in better pictures being taken but God forbid he find that out! Anywho, I didn't read the manual properly as I don't follow instructions, I made myself not understand it on purpose.

Anywho, I have one question, you have to turn the flash off when using it in macro "mode" but then what do you do when it gets dark? Stop taking pics?

I will upload some once the batteries charge.

I also need to straighten my hair and I am too lazy to do that, I think I look quite sexy with it curly, though someone who shall remain nameless DID say I bore a resemblance to Brian May.

No comments: