2007/06/20

Photography take 2

Well I've got a photography bug and so I decided to do what everyone does when they need help, I googled it.

Came up with a pretty good !!SITE!! and have thus been snapping away, found some new features on this here camera of mine, it does sepia tones itself, and black and white, there was another feature which changed the outdoor setting but I can't find that anymore so I will have to go to the Sony website or read the manual if I can find it.

Anywho, photos taken so far..


I tried to get under the shoe and it didn't really work out, more shall be posted later as the phone is ringing, talk about timing.

I quite liked this one, though there was a better version of it which I can't seem to find.
Shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooes. These are the ones I had to wear yesterday due to my heeling activities of the day before.


2 comments:

taleb said...

hey you..where have you run off to?

anyway... are you using the macro features? and are you half-pressing the shutter to get full focus and then full to take the pic?

also it seems like you've used a flash ? flash and close-ups never work

pssh !! AMATUERS

taleb said...

and its SITE..not sight !!

sheesh