2007/06/18

Rock out with your cock out

So I had to return a necklace to Debenhams today and pay some bills.

Being the idiot I am, I decided to wear heels.

And to think I rushed out and missed the top 20 rhcp songs too, wankshaftage.

My feet are now blistered and they are hurting me, dagnabbit!

That won't really stand me in good stead for tomorrow, will it?

Ah, never moind. Sometimes I wish I had an Irish accent, thems is sexy.

Anywho, I had no money and thus found nothing at all to buy, until I went into New Look and found a cardigan and a top I wanted last time (they didn't have my size then) but someone, somwhere must be looking down on me because lo and behold, they had it..it was duly purchased.

Kinda scared/worried about tomorrow but I shall be fine.

That is all.

Btw, I find myself falling in love with Snow Patrol.

No comments: