2007/06/20

Friendship/The Joog

People underestimate how great friends are, everyone goes on about blood being thicker than water but I don't believe that, in my case I hold my friends in MUCH higher regards than I do most of my family. In fact, I sometimes wish that my friends were my family but hey..anwyho, the main topic of today's sermon is one of my bestest (yes, that's a real word) friends in the whole wide world..THE JOOG aka Jagdeep aka Juggy aka Joogi (international man of mystery is he) , the slaphead below is he, though he doesnae look like this in reality, he looks a lot funnier, and by that I don't mean that he has a rubber face, he looks likes a funny kinda guy (which he is).

Wannabe Paris Hilton! There tis a much funnier picture of him pouting but I no longer have that for some strange reason, also, there is a really eeeeeeeeeeeeeevil picture of him as a kid hehehe, a little baby (the hospital kinda pics..WHICH I DO NOT HAVE ONE OF!)

This guy is a leg-end, a bona fide, motherfucking LEG-END.

He is one of the funniest people I know (only 4 people fall into that category), whenever I feel like crap he ALWAYS makes me laugh, he is truly my brother from another mother and the love I have for him is equal to the love I have for my brothers (well duh).

I liken our relationship to that of Spongebob Squarepants and Squidward. Him being Squiddy, me being Bob. We are also very much like my two favourite men in comedy, Richard Richard and Eddie Hitler, The Joog even LOOKS like Eddie. He is eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil to me but I allow him to get away with it because he is a don. He claims that I look like Dora the Explorer and because I say the word "doi" a lot, he has christened me Doira the Explorer.

He is a bus driver and just yesterday he rear ended someone, hehe.. I will laugh about that forever, I always told him he had a big old arse and now we have proof! I have plans to get on his bus one day and cause havoc and he will be totally powerless, muwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha yeah, I am bad.

I bought him a cake once to say thank you for something and the fat git not only ate the whole cake himself, but he also stole my ice cream AND smeared my top with it (the top has NEVER been the same since). I cut the cake with a key because it was too big and it was at this stage he delivered one of his funniest lines ever (though it only works in that eating-cake-with-a-key situation). Ahh, he also pokes me in shops and makes farting noises so people think I'm letting rip when we all know that girls do not fart, he pokes me for the sake of paining me and he incessantly calls me in bookshops until I turn and pay him some attention, these are just a few of the reasons as to why I love him the way I do, he rocks my fucking socks. He got me interested in the music of Mr Hendrix though he now refuses to give me any more songs, git! The main reason I loves him so is because he bought me Scar Tissue by Antony Kiedis (though I still haven't finished reading it, sorry!)

Anywho Jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooger B Joooger, ye smelleth.

That is all.

No comments: