2007/06/18

Men

I don't know if it is just me or if everyone gets this but I find that as I get older, I'm finding people who I would never have found attractive in the past to be exactly that.

I don't know if it is because I appreciate their talents more or if my tastes have grown up.

I remember when I was a kid and I am ashamed to say that I used to think guys in pop groups were fucking gorgeous, now I am repulsed by them (NEVER TAKE THAT THOUGH, THEMZ MA BOYZ!).

Now, I find musicians sexy, i.e. the lead singer of Snow Patrol, back in the day I would have written him off but there is definately something very sexy about him, either the "mood" in which he sings or the fact he is a musician.

Tis not that I find musicians in particular sexy, I feel nothing for Lenny Kravitz or..*add another musician here who is not of Rolling Stone age*, some just do it for me, especially the main man JOHN FRUSCIANTE, man the things I'd do to him!

Anywho, I have also found that you never find any sexy older Indian men, I have told my mates about this hypothesis of mine and they agree, on the tube you see tonnes of sexy older white men but never any desi guys, they are always out of shape, probably what you get for being mama's boys.

There is one guy I used to see all the time, he looked as if he was 20, that is how good his skin was, his hair gave him away though because it was grey..me and my friends were fascinated by him, and he knew this.

Anyway, this is all.

Oh no, men with blue eyes, and I mean proper blue eyes, the kind that sparkle in the winter and in the summer, WHY must you be so sexy? WHY?! Damn you all! Damn you all to my bedroom! *Flutters eyelashes*

No comments: