2007/07/03

Whether the weather will improve

I wonder how long we will be stuck with this shitty weather?

COULD THIS BE THE BEGINNING OF THE END?!

What was that film where it rained and rained and rained and the world got drowned?

Is this is the result of global warming? Will it make people in this country sit up and take notice?

I bet the weather in other countries tis fine.

The weather here is starting to get me down a bit, every morning you wake up and tis grey and overcast..feels like it should be December, not July.

I mean freakin' July! Come on now, remember how hot it was last July? Maybe, tis taking it in turns, floods this summer, hosepipe bans next summer.

In the past half an hour, it has pelted it down, got sunny, got reaaaaaaaaaaaaal overcast, then calmed down, then it pissed down again, then it thundered real bad, and now tis sunny and the rain is still coming.

I know that I wasn't very sympathetic about people being stuck in their houses because of the floods (in that I would be out boating it up everyday..I wish them no ills) but now going on how depressed I feel by this weather, coupled with the fact that I can actually go out, I understand the despair..they must be climbing the walls (no puns intended for once).

Man, we need some sun and fast!

No comments: