2007/07/23

Cardio Week Two

Well, I am on week two of cardio and it is going a-ok.

Up to 25 mins three times a week and I swear I am dying of water-loss or something of the like.

I had a shower and I was parched, I was nearly tempted to drink the shower water but I didnae!

25 mins is kinda hard but I get old Freddie on and I am off.

That is all for today.

Also, went to cousin's house on Friday for her birthday party and once again the hair cutting subject was brought up, just because I want long hair I must be oppressed by mes parentinos. I tend to agree, not because it is true but because it is easier to agree as I don't get any satisfaction out of defending what my parents do. I know how they treated me when I was a child, I know how they treat me now, will arguing about it change? No, so for all intents and purposes you can assume that my parents keep me on lockdown, even though I don't live at home any more?

The fat, wannabe emo still wants a tattoo but her Dad has told her that she isn't allowed as only whores and uneducated fools have them *ahem*. I am mega proud of my Dad for what he said in response to that, hehehehe.

This truly is it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I mean there's one guy I want to base my next series of events on, he's quite a genius guy, he's got all the abilities of a Bart or possibly a Carl Carlson. He suggested to me that I swim, and thankfully I have a swimming pool, and now I feel so rambunctious. Can I copy you?

Rhamnousia @ Desi Girl Does Makeup said...

I don't like Carl Carlson as much as the main man Moe Syzslak but whatever floats your boat. Swimming makes you feel rambunctious? It makes me feel rather ribald, I must admit. Thou may copy me if thou wishes.

Anonymous said...

Ronseal is shit brown girl!

Rhamnousia @ Desi Girl Does Makeup said...

You can get it in an assortment of colours and only ONCE has it not been the colour it is on the tin. Oh my did B&Q get an earful that day.

Anonymous said...

B&Q Own brand do just as good a job.

I really and stuck in a loop. loop. loop.

No beer and no tv make shaniqua something something.