2007/07/19

I'm burning through the sky yeah, Two hundred degrees that's why they call me Mr. Fahrenheit

If that song and that line should be dedicated to anyone being judged on their actions over the past two weeks, it would go to Simon.
I have been shopping like it is going out of fashion over the past two weeks and it's really not good, but now I am going to stop, I only need to buy one pair of jeans then I am done.
Mr. Fahrenheit there has gone shopping with me to each and every one of these shops and not complained ONCE and he has paid for everything (despite the many arguments we had due to him being too gentlemanly, I suppose that is his only fault), he has put up with complaints of my feet hurting and soldiered on.
Bleh, I love you man. There is a deeper sentiment in there, one that you know of and one which you will no doubt be shown as well.

Anywho, over the past two weeks I have bought the following (it might not look like a lot but to me it is as I usually go out and struggle to find ONE thing I like but this time I got lucky AND the sales were on):








The carrier bag and the tags from my knicker shopping frenzy, the pants shan't be posted as they are called UNDERwear for a raison.

No comments: