2007/07/18

Copycats

Why must some people always try to emulate what you do?

I know that they say that it is the best form of flattery but I bet "they" have never been copied.

I know certain people who steal all the words I use (Yes, I have my own words as my mates knows) and then use them back on me or state that I copied them, even though they have NEVER used those words before. I also know people who latch onto everything I am in love with and then try to claim that they were onto it before I was and tell everyone that I am the one copying them.

Why try and be me? Do I copy anybody else? No.

Tis seriously beginning to piss me off.

On another note, I needs some help, I have some music that is in WMA format and I need to change it into mp3 format so if anyone knows how to do that, do let me know.

That is all that I have to report from Mayfair this afternoon, the sun is shining and I am happy as I have done my cardio share for the week (though I may carry it on for five days as it's no longer the chore it once was..maybe I should start doing it for longer!) Man, I spoke to soon, some fucker's alarm is going off, how the hell can you not hear that and realise it is yours?! Idiots.

Also, need to go to the hospital this evening so I better scrub up, might even meet a fit doctor..muwahahahahahahahaha.

I feel a bit odd today, my stomach is hurting though that tis to be expected due to it being the time of the month but apart from that, I have a separate pain inside, I can't locate it..strange, seeing as I am happy about everything APART FROM THAT BASTARD ALARM!

I think that is all.

5 comments:

taleb said...

You know I'm the PC Geek

I'll show you how to converts on MSN

Anonymous said...

taleb wants to show you his cock.

Rhamnousia @ Desi Girl Does Makeup said...

Hank: Hill?

Anonymous said...

Roadside Landing Rhamnousia, Roadside. Parlez-vous francais?

Rhamnousia @ Desi Girl Does Makeup said...

Oui, mais un petit peaux, I thinketh.

Sprechen sie Deutsche?