2007/07/11

Shopping

So today I went shopping..yep, off to Brent Cross and to my favourite underwear store in the world..La Senza.

I spent about £100 quid but that is immaterial really as I can justify the cost, I am very happy with what I got for the money I spent though there is one complaint that I have, the knickers are all twisted up, as if they come in bulk and the shop girls didn't untie them..lame.

I love this shop as the materials they use are so sexy, they feel really nice and you can tell they aren't cheap. Also, the most expensive bra I have ever bought from there was £22 quid and it worked better than a Wonderbra did (that cost about 30-ish quid) and I recommend this shop to all my friends. The reason that I have a lot of love for this shop is that they have a DECENT sale on, i.e. they have more sale stuff in the store than fully priced stuff and it is always very well separated and everyone knows it is not hard to separate sale stuff and non sale stuff when women have been rummaging through it all day. The sale actually means a SALE as the stuff I bought was 70% off. EVERY SINGLE BRA WAS PRICED AT £5 which is another reason why I love them, the uniform pricing they have. No matter how much the knickers originally cost, they are all in the same promotion so you can mix and match. Also, the stuff is super sexy but you can also wear it everyday as it is so comfortable, yet another plus.

Debenhams could learn a lot from La Senza. Debenhams put on a sale which boasts 70% off when in actual fact it is 45% off. This is why when La Senza put on a sale (though a 5 for £5 on pants is rare), the shop is rammed. This was the same story today..I spent about two hours in there getting all my bits together. Debenhams is never this busy and now I understand why.

LONG LIVE LA SENZA

I do believe I shall be going back there this Saturday as I have to accompany my personal superwoman.

No comments: