2007/07/12

Waxing

So I was meant to get my legs waxed this morning but I overslept, great.

Luckily, the woman who does my waxing had a cancellation right after mine so she managed to wax me after all.

Tis funny how even after 7 years I still wince when she rips the material off, even though it doesn't hurt.

I cannae wait to just whip my trousers off and walk around with sexy legs and also to not be called Stubbler.

Plus, they are exfoliated, smooth AND glowy, this is one of the reasons why waxing>shaving.

I am still contemplating whether or not to invest in an epilator, tis the same notion as shaving I suppose.

1 comment:

KerBear said...

I always wax, but it can get expensive and time consuming, so i opted for an epilady - same concept as waxing, hair gets ripped out from the root, for me not painful at all - dont have much hair and the hair i do have is very thin, no more sticky wax or pulling my skin off by mistake.
Try it! U never know what works for u until u try.