2007/07/18

Shampoo Combinations/Losing My Glasses

All who know me are aware that when it comes to shampoo and conditioner, I am a whore.

I buy every kinda shampoo out there that could possibly tame my frizz, this results in me not only spending a lot of money but also amassing a lot of bottles. Every once in a while I have my conscience pricked as when I tidy the bathroom properly I see that every single bottle of shampoo or conditioner (bar one or two) belong to me. Normally I just mix bottles of same shampoos/collections.

However, today I decided to do something new, I found a few old frizz reducing shampoos (which incidentally, lied) and whacked them into one Umberto Giannini bottle which still had a residue in it of a thickening shampoo by the man, UG. Now the bottle has the original shampoo, L'oreal anti frizz (well, tis an orangey bottle that I added) and some Sunsilk frizz free shampoo..it seems to have worked ok. The same approach was taken re. conditioner, I applied three today, two bottles were on their way out so I just jammed that on my head too.

Now I have the following shampoo and conditioner bottles:

  • Aussie Three Minute Miracle Frizz Reducer
  • Aussie Long Hair Shampoo
  • Aussie Long Hair Three Minute Conditioner
  • Tresemme Shampoo for Frizzy Hair
  • Tresemme Conditioner for Dry/Damaged Hair
  • Pantene Clarifying Shampoo (for the greasy days)
  • A cheapy but goody bottle of Boots Conditioner for Healthy Hair (bought from the Clearance shelf for 90p..damn them for not making any more!)
  • Gliss Conditioner for Frizzy Hair
  • Pantene Repair and Protect Shampoo
  • Pantene Winter Protection Shampoo
  • Pantene Winter Protection Conditioner

I think that is all, I had a considerable more this morning but now I finally know what works good for my hair, I feel I can give all my loving and devotion to a small range of hair washing aids.

Also, this is embarrassing BUT whilst I was cleaning the toilet, my glasses slid off my face and into the bog, they have always been loose on me, this is why I don't like Specsavers, no personal touch! Anywho, I went to the opticians and he let me choose a brand spanking new pair for free..yay!

Also, the combination of shampoos has done my hair no harm today but all three mixed are no match for my number one shampoo, Tresemme, how did I ever live without you?!

No comments: