2007/07/03

Brent Cross to Greenford

Ok, so we are in the car on the way to Greenford and I am shattered, my dad decides to take me et ma mere on a "cultural" visit of the land between Brent and Greenford, so off we go.

Driving around (well I say around, my dad knew where we were going) we find ourselves in Kingston, the place tis ok, reminds me a bit of Hornchurch as the roads are similar as are the houses..pass through there ok, nothing great to see. Oh, actually, there was one house that I fell in love with because it had a bush outside which was purple and pink and the house was painted in the same colours, I would have taken a picture but cars were in the way.

So, we get through Kingston (I assume twas Kingston, though mes dad could have been lying as he often does this to shut me up, that's love for ya!) and we end up in Harrow, man, this place is strange, I have never seen the brown side of Harrow before and man oh man, I didnae see ONE white person..my mum was noticing restaurants that she had heard ads for on Sunrise Radio, there was ONE that looked very English, had an old wheel mounted (word of the week) on the wall.

Past Harrow we get to Wemberrrly, and my mother got to see the Stadium close up (I actually noticed it first, though I had my eyes on the Asda as I was starvinder), she saw it from all angles and marvelled at how much better the old one was, we passed through Wembley High Street and this was the same story as Harrow, not one single white folk did we see. Anywho, there was a Halal Butchers there which I noticed used to be in Southall and all they had done was taken their sign from their Southall shop and put it on this one, as it still said "Tariq Butchers of Southall" on it. Anywho, this place stank, I swear Wembley is smellllllllllllly, all I could smell for 20ish minutes on and off was sewers. I saw the overground station and it was tiled, within the tiles there were the twin towers, they're going to have to change that soon..

Anywho, we were finally on the long road to Greenford and just as we came up to our turning we saw a dude fishing, twas pissing down with rain and he was sitting there having the time of his life.


Got in there, got parking, went to Boots, bought some mascara and off to Sport and Soccer we went, got some more stuff and whilst mes dad was paying, me et mi madre went to the shop next door..man they had some bitchin' stuff in there but we had to rush home for reasons which made me and my mum very angry, we shot off home and by the time we got there, "our guests" had gone.


Lecture was given to the dad and he understood, methinks..and mehopes.

The mother and I shall return next weekend/this Sunday to buy what we wanted.

No comments: