2007/08/09

Parents

So Ich bin at work and Ich bin blogging.

Anywho, aren't parents just the greatest things ever?

I have mucho love and respect for mes parentinos.

They both rock (rolf) but in totally different ways, my mother could never be a father and my father could never be a mother but to me they are both indispensible.

My father is the biggest don I know and he knows this, no matter how rude I am to him, no matter how clever I try and be, he ALWAYS has some kinda response. It is because of him that I able to take the piss out of people without them knowing, he tried it on me and thus I carry forward the trade.

My mother is one of the funniest people I know, she reminds me of Grandad from Only Fools and Horses, everyone thinks that she has nothing of value to say and she is always getting the piss taken out of her by my dad/me/my brother and she takes it, knowing that we are joking. She also, like Grandad has moments where she says something that is hilarious, ie his Wendy House moment.

Ahh..parentinos!

And for those people who are still living at home and living on their parents money and complaining about how rough their lives are, SHUT THE HELL UP. If you don't like it, man up, get a job and get your own place. Idiots. As long as you live under their roof, you do what they want, simple.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to wait for my parents to give me cash so I'm gonna bum around like a wanker, shagging my cousin and all that.