2007/08/25

Hypocrites

I always spell that word wrong.

Whilst I am here, ain't it a boon figuring out what pants to put on? Annoys the hell outta me sometimes.

I need to moisturise my face with my new moisturiser which kicks arse but alas, my skin is getting super super dry (funny that it was DOVE which made it dryer). What will become of me?! I cannae moisturise twice a day!

Anywho, just straightened my hair for the first time after it was cut and although it doesn't feel as soft as when she did it, the hair has come out far choppier than that and I loves it, my stylist girly is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad..I recommed Laura at Kevin Joseph to anyone.

Anywho, more shall be told about the coiffeurs later.

Back to the subject of today's sermon...HYPOCRITES (AND LIARS)

There is one huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge liar in my family and you can tell it is he for even Pinocchio is jealous of his giant schnozz.

He lies so damn much and thinks that people believe him, funny how unsatisfied he is with his own life that he has to make up lies about other people..wanker.

I.e. I was asked something recently and I said yes and he came out and said "Oh, she asked my kid the same thing", this is a blatant lie as the child is only 6 and cannot be asked the question.

Also, somebody asked for a favour and he has sworn flatout that he will not help, though we all know that come Tuesday, he will have broken his promise.

I think one of the reasons that he lies is to make himself look good, i.e. make everyone else hate a certain person and not want to aid them, then he can step in like the hero.

Another thing, he is adamant that his children shant leave their beds for overnight guests when all the other kids in the family had to do this for his gargantuan wife.

Anywho, in time he will learn, though God has dealt him a pretty crap hand (only if you are desi will you understand this when I say he has 4 daughters). Despite even this, he still doesn't learn.

I seriously don't understand why people lie this much, HOW CAN YOUR OWN LIFE BE THAT BORING?! I don't have enough time to fabricate stories about MYSELF, let alone other people..and plus, why would I want the extra headache?

Basically, if you're going to suck up, then do it, why suck up to one person and then tell another person that you hate the arse of the former?

Idiots mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyn

No comments: