2007/08/26

Jezza Paxman

I love this man.

Not only is he an intellect, but akin to all intellects that I have the joy of knowing, he takes the piss out of anything and his sarcasm is always on point.

I used to be the only 12 year old at school who watched Newsnight and it was because of him that I did so, he has this excellent way of delivering news with his own cynical spin on it. I remember the time the beeb made him do the weather during his show and he simply said "rain in the north, bits of less rain further down". This is why the man is a leg-en, no messing about.

He is similar to another man I love, Mr Jon Snow, he is HILARIOUS. He not only gets the news across in a way that I enjoy, his dress sense is also very snappy..tie matchy with socks..bad. Once me and my Mauritian accomplice went to HOF and I was in heaven because not only did I see JS socks, I also saw FL NAKED (well, he had pants on) on FOUR lift doors..I had a boner for the rest of the day. Heh, I remember when the Pope died and JS said that he would be back at the Vatican in a few years time, bringing in another Pope as this one wouldn't last long (due to him being the oldest of the Pope candidates)..bad.

Anywho, I love JP because of how he has reacted to the recent problems of the BBC, they are making billions of quid worth of profits and they say they have to cut programmes back. That is a lie! I can't be the only person who has noticed how flash their pre-programming things are..the stuff that says BBC1/2 and the person who announces what programme is on next, it doesn't need to be that fancy, CUT BACK ON THAT! Why is it that they never do the easiest thing? Also, I am happy that they weren't able to increase our license fee by yet more money..serves them right! Thinking they can take us on a ride and make us pay through the nose for crappy programmes and repeats of stuff that is shit. They need to repeat the following shows:

  • Bottom
  • Red Dwarf
  • The Krypton Factor
  • I shall think of more

7 comments:

taleb said...

In ref to your earlier prob, not sure if you've resolved it

but MSN me RE firefox

Anonymous said...

ADG > KGM > JS

Rhamnousia @ Desi Girl Does Makeup said...

taleb: what problem?

moira: you better shut your cake hole.

erryone knows that kgm is a second rate kiddies presenter, like that woman on channel 5. I kinda feel for her, she has been presenting news since i was about 5 and she has only progressed from newsround onto channel 5.

Anonymous said...

Natasha Kaplinsky doesn't even wear a smile <3

Rhamnousia @ Desi Girl Does Makeup said...

moira: I have a friend who shall remain nameless, though I think you may know who I am talking about..this friend is also in love with that harlot, she is a slaaaaaaaag, how can the upstanding bbc let a woman wear that amount of whorey makeup and read the news?

maitliss is the one for me, and it isn't because she is uber "fit" (as she isn't) but atleast she speaks properly and doesnae do the whole annoying whispery thing like kaplinksi, acting like she be seducing the viewers and shit.

i saw her on the tv once and she claimed that a man sent her flowers everytime he missed her on the tv (him not realising that she couldn't see him)..to this day I maintain that that was my friend with the crush on her.

Anonymous said...

I have lesbian crush on this chicka...Melissa Theuriau...
http://pop.wizbangblog.com/images/2006/03/doc-38932.jpg
The french are delicious, if I go gay, I'd want a bird like that.

Rhamnousia @ Desi Girl Does Makeup said...

If I went gay, I'd want the charm of a Dawn French with the body of a Carmen Electra.

I don't know of many witty women, bar Moe.