2007/08/05

Nonsensical musings

The other day, something happened.

Something pretty serious.

It worried my mum a lot.

I told her everything would be OK, I reassured her that it would be.

She cried.

It turns out that I was right (as I knew I would be).

Come yesterday evening, my dad said something to me, something which made me cry.

Funny how it took him only five words to convey to me how proud he was of me, and one of those words wasn't even "proud".

Man, I love my dad.

Anywho, took last week off the cardio due to a multitude of things but now I iz back brah, stronger than ever.

Tomorrow I must wake up early-ish, cardio it up, shower, phone a woman about a job and then do some other stuff.

Yeah, that's it for now.

Btw..SPIDER JOOG

Also, why do some people think it is ok to tell you what to do about stuff when they themselves have no idea? Man, shut your mouth AND still stop fucking copying me.

Haha, I ran an experiment recently and my results just prove how much of a sheep certain people are.

Lose communication and you're still trying to emulate me, STOP IT. YOU CAN NEVER BE ME.

No comments: