2007/08/07

Hahahah@people

Who think they know so much about me.

Moreso than even I know.

You people read this and I know you do and I would just like to say that you are all wankers.

Yeah, all of you.

Normally I don't retaliate but this for some reason has been playing on my mind for a bit.

I may not go out with my tits on display, does that makes me repressed? No, it means that my mother told me that you don't need to be buck naked to be sexy, you can cover up and still have it.

Just because I don't plaster my face in makeup, I must be ugly? Yes, that MUST be it. You must really hate me because my neck and face are the same colour, sorry. I don't see why I should be made to feel ugly because I don't need foundation and because my skin is in good condition, I watch what I eat and I workout like a fiend, everything in this world comes at a price.

I MAY be outspoken but those around me who love me know this and love me regardless and if you do not like it, I suggest you stop your ears from picking up what I am saying as I'll be damned if I change for you.

Also, for the girl I see who works in Marks and Spencers in Canary Wharf, you may look down your nose at me if you wish to do so, just remember who is earning what money and where and then tell me I am the inferior one, you could have had it all but you fucked up. That's your mistake, not mine. I am not the one who trundles around in a student's job thinking I am better than my customers, many of whom earn more in year than you will do in ten. You may cover your face with makeup and think you look like a beauty queen, if you actually checked the mirror you would realise that you looked like a drag queen, a BAD one. As I said before, my face isn't plastered but if knowledge be the makeup of the mind, I have trowelled it on and it has paid divvies. Thus, you and all those other bastards out there who wish to judge me for being a plain girl who doesn't dress up may do so, because I know in myself that the stops can be pulled out by me when needs be. I could easily come over all high and mighty over you but I shan't because you trip yourself up enough, I have seen how much trouble you get into with your boss at work and tis a shame. One day all the ill-will that you wish on others will come back on you, but by the looks of things, it already has. Oh no, was I just being bitchy?! Tis a shame that you are as bitter as you are when you have nobody but yourself to blame for your wretched life.

This is all.

Oh yeah, and to the other girl with whom I used to get along, I may not be the best looking girl in the world but which of us two is married and which of us two is STILL getting locked in toilets by stupid little boys who wont let you out until you suck them off? Hmm? Yeah, he was in "reserve" the whole time you dumb arse

No comments: