2007/11/02

Eye pain/Warehouse Sale/Kid's Party

So I woke up this morning and my eye was killing me, it really pains and thus I can't wear any makeup as it looks dumb on one eye and not the other and I'm not the vain kinda person who will go blind in a naive attempt to look good.

Anyway, my favourite pants store is having a warehouse sale..the warehouse is in my hometown and thus I am going, the only problem is..I have a kid's party to attend, I think it starts at 2. Now, I live in Mayfair which is London, London..I'm going to have to trek all the way to the Gerrard's Cross, where mes parents live, fetch mi madre and then drive to brown West London. The sale starts at 10 a.m, this means I can't get drunk tonight or go out as I won't wake up and I have to be in tiptop format when buying pants. I've never been to a warehouse sale before, I wonder what it's like? All I'm excited about is the fact that the stuff is cheap :D. Anywho, after shopping I shall have to go back to mes parents house, pick up the husband and then go to Essex..that's going to be fun. I'm so greedy and selfish that the only thing I'm worried about is getting some decent undies and enough sleep..I may have to go twice.

Man, why does everything have to come at once?! It could have been next weekend when I am actually free but oh no!

Anywho, I hope the sale tis good..the prices quoted in the paper make it look good and going by the sale pricing (one uniform price) I don't think the warehouse sale will disappoint..I'm like a kid in a sweet shop. They have never ever had a warehouse clearance before.

Must raid the savings/steal the husband's credit card as I have no monais of my own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.