2008/05/31

A lot of stuff

Firstly I'd like to say something about the tribe found in Brazil. How fucking amazing is that? In this day and age there are still people who live totally alone with no interference from the outside world? That is bloody amazing, they have their own lifestyle which is governed by what they deem appropriate, they have only seen as far as their eyes take them, they know nothing of the world apart from what they see..that's bloody amazing to me. There are pictures of the tribe here..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/7426869.stm

It's amazing that people can live like this (you can tel how excited I am by all this), the fact that they daub themselves with these dyes makes it all the more exciting, how do they learn the facts of life? Everything I have learnt (nearly) has been taught to me through books and teachers at school..how do they learn to survive all on their own?

The next thing is the power of the human mind and how it works in strange ways. Many years ago now, Simon's dad had a really bad car accident and was in a coma as a result. Simon was adamant to not go and visit him so I didn't force it, I think it's something to do with seeing someone so big to you being so weak..parents aren't meant to be weak and no matter how old you get, you never stop believing that. Anyway, they had played him all the music they could, his mum had read him his favourite book and spoken to him about times before Simon came along and nothing had worked. The docs told his mum that his dad would not survive and still Simon wouldn't go..I didn't force him to go and I remember something being on the radio about a guy who never got to say goodbye to his dad before he died. Somehow that was the catalyst which kicked him into gear..we were driving to the hospital and a song came on, one that makes me cry everytime I hear it because I remember how much pain he felt in his heart on that day and the fact that I could do nothing to help him..only a few know the name of that song but to this day it rings true, I've been into his darkest hour and I have never and will never desert him :)

Anyway, he got the hospital and I waited outside for him..he went in and just sat with his dad, saying nothing..about 20 minutes later he started to cry (man cries..not big girly cries) and he cried for a good half an hour and was still crying when his dad's finger started to move and his eyes flickered..now tell me that isn't a fucking miracle? He saved his own dad's life..and that gets me even to today, that the ONE thing that could bring his dad around was the pain of his only child..and I beat him up very often to remind him that had he not moved his arse to the hospital that day, his dad would never have seen his only child get married.

My hair feels a bit funny at the back, like really greasy even though I only washed it on Weds, it feels really flat?

I bought a new TV a few weeks ago and it has not been put up on my wall, I must do it tomorrow else I will shoot someone..kidding!

Last thing, my mum is going to India soon and I have given her the designs of about 20 outfits that I want her to get me, heh..my aunts and grandmother will be so jealous, my grandmother is so dumb that she brings bright colours for herself (turquoises, reds, pinks and yellows) and my cousins (the daughters of her daughter) and gets me crappy colours like beige and grandma-peach..stupid cow, I'm not wearing them..they will BURN with jealousy when they see the hot shit my mum brings me back..and she can't say no because I'M THE ONLY DAUGHTER and I DON'T HAVE TO SHARE EITHER!!!!

Hehehehe, I'm such a spoilt brat!

This I think is all.

No comments: