2008/05/24

General Stuff

So my secondment at tfl has come to an end but I'm being relocated to another sector within it.

Finally bought some Clinique makeup today, well skincare..my skin was getting really dry and I was so embarrassed when the lady said it's because I hadn't exfoliated in a while (for shame!) but I bought the moisturiser which came with two free thingies and I wasn't a sap who just saw it and got it, I actually used it and took it.

The lady who served us asked if my "friend" wanted anything for his girlfriend..heh. Well my skin does feel much nicer now so hopefully it works, also, as mi madre is going to India I will ask her to get me some full sized bits as it is cheaper.

Now onto my problem with my YSL stick thingy (the Touche Eclat), I got given a shade 1 and I need a shade 2 or 3, nobody does it so I've been round the houses, tomorrow I will have to go to Selfridges and get it from there (I hope they have it, if they don't then it's another airport shift for my mum).

This fucker on the way home nearly whacked my brand spanking new car so I had a few choice words with him whilst Mon drove like a demon to catch up with him, excuse me but how are you going to nearly hit me and then have the fucking nerve to swear at ME?! Oh ho, matey boy chose the wrong person to mess with, I told him to get out of his car if he was such a hard nut and he apologised..fucking wanker, if you can't drive then get your sorry arse off the road..wanker.

I think that's it, I might start adding photos to my blogs because it's just writing so do find a few attached below, they're not of much, just things I see and pics me and Mon snap around le house..





This one makes me laugh because it wasn't strategically placed or anything (despite looking like it has been, but then if I was going to pose it up wouldn't I have cleared all the other stuff out of the way? It's the two great loves of our lives, mine is the album, his are the nuts (as well it should be I suppose).



This one and the one below were taken at my parents' house, I asked Mon to hold the camera so he decided to take covert pictures of my non existent bum.

Camera wrestling lead to this one, I'm not consciously showing my leg off, it was warm and we tried to test the shutter speed but that descended into chaos and somehow this one was taken..vey good on the old anti-shock.


I clocked on what he was doing re. the butt shots when he took this because he forgot there was a window in front of me through which I could see his reflection so as boys are adept at spinning lies, he told me he was trying to picture my hair..yeah righ!

No comments: