2009/04/17

Fixing the computer

Alright ladies and gentlemen?

Had a week off work during which I have done absolutely nothing..until today that is!

My plan for the week was to bum around and then go out with my mates from school tonight, I fell victim to a rogue runny nose (I wasn't aware that I had reverted back to being 5?!) Anyway, as usual I digress.

I stayed at home and decided to fix this computer up, now it's been dodgy for a while now and I haven't really used it as I've been on the laptop but me and Simon had enough and he decided he would fix it when he got home from work today. I decided to man up and fix it from scratch myself and I did so. I don't know what he was so scared about, it's bloody easy! You just pop in one disk, read Trainspotting, pop in another disk, continue reading, pop in the BT broadband disk, carry on reading.

Add all the software you need, e.g. msn, iTunes, Mozilla etc..and you're done.

So yeah, I fixed my computer from scratch today.

No comments: