2007/10/11

Musings

I don't really have much to talk about today, in fact, I am only writing this because I am uber bored at home.

I read some bits of my blog the other day and realised that I sound like I am full of hate and that I am exactly what I hate people being (full of themselves). If you choose to think this, this is your own choice but I shant change. I should go on a bit here about how rich I am and how many cars I have, but I shant (for I have no monies and I ride the bus..har har).

Also, to one ardent reader of my blog I would like to say whassup gangstuh? Yeah, you know who you are bruvizzle.

Er..yeah, back to my redeeming qualities, I am fucking great..the ardent reader of the blog mentioned above will vouch for that, as will many other people. I need to get shit off my chest and this just happens to be where it gets off there, plus it is easier to write stuff out than it is to explain stuff on a TGI Friday's napkin with your mates "borrowed" pen.

This is all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

safe

- Mr. Ribald No Doubt

Rhamnousia @ Desi Girl Does Makeup said...

Hey Mr Ribald, do you know what is on Fox tonight?

Also, do you have an opinion regarding Maude Flan-diddly-anders?

Anonymous said...

I love Maude, she's such a fox;

Why do chinese girls suddenly look quite hot?

Also wind your boday, wiggle your bellay.