2009/08/04

I'm gon cut you!

I'm in pain today :(

I decided to shave my legs today whilst the darling husbandairy was at work and what happened? I sliced the back of my left thigh. It really really really kills :(

Thankfully I had my phone in the bathroom with me and managed to ring him, he came home and took care of me. I swear, blood makes me feel so queasy, I was feeling really light headed and he bandaged me up and gave me something to eat.

This is why I love him, the fact that he came without me even telling him to come home, what a love!

He bandaged me up pretty well and I have to sit on the edge of everything as if I sit on my thighs the blood comes out :(

The only downside about it to me is that I have one shaved leg and one half shaved leg :(

In closing,

3 comments:

Missy said...

Ouch! I hate that...I always seem to manage to cut myself right over the tendon behind my knee...hope you're feeling better and the cut wasn't too bad!

Unknown said...

Awww ... But you sure do have a great sense of humor. Ha

taleb said...

how I've missed your stories.

- Taleb